Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Two months in hell


26th Jan 2007 turned out to be a nightmare in my life. everything was going fine I had scored 63 percentile in my FIITJEE All India series, was enjoying the new got power on a public relation site called moderatorship in great khali fan club. My life was perfect

And then....that evening i was sleeping and my cell phone ranged Shailesh had called from at first he just asked what happened with my brother. I was unaware of it so I asked him what does he mean and he informed that my brother has met with an accident. Unaware of everything I called my parents and then I came to know that the same morning his scooter collided with a truck and he got an injury near brain and he was in coma my parents had took him to patna where he was admitted so I decided to go to Patna although my parents were forcing me not to come but I had decided. next day i reached Patna till now i had just known that he got a hurt in head and is out of danger.

When I met my dad he told me the real story. How everything had happened. By brother was in coma fighting with life and death.

From next day I was in that small confined hospital room it was my job to catch his hand or leg from the side where he got glucose. It was boring job but I got a solution for it. one of my cell was GPRS enabled so I logged on orkut and just saw the posts in KFC and GKFC.and my time spent.I used to do this thing from morning 10:00 am to 4:00 AM.

About half month passed but still his condition remained same. No improvements we saw in him.Even the doctor was too rough so was the staff of that place.

20th day he opened his eyes.Now we could feel that how much pain he did felt he became violent and just because i used to sit besides him,the whole anger and pain was suffered by me.This anger had one nore reason as my parents say.I used to teased and torture him very much early days at home but he never said me anything.the whole anger in his mind came out.He never touched mom like he used to attack me.

Just when we were thinking that things are improving due to a single mistake everything got worse.he pulled his urine pipe due to which his urine stopped and his situation almost went as same as earlier. The glucose was put back again.My ;parents cried day and night but i never did.I don’t know how to cry.5 or 7 days alter after this incidence my mausi,who was all the time with us,due to her efforts my bro started to talk.It was a celebrating time but now his violence increases the whole night he shoughted and cried out of pain and made me and mom awake for that whole night later from the next night he was made sleep by using some medicine

Doctors said that out of pain this kind of patient start to abuse but my brother was not expert in this thing as like me so he was limited to his childish vocabulary. His medicines were changes and now he was improving march had came and i had missed everything in my life just confined to that small hospital room.Rather I felt like some patient admitted there.

Two days before holi my brother was released from hospital now he could walk he talked nicely....oh...i got my old brother....yet some improvements were to made but it was on us.

Wondering Why i made a blog on this.One year passed when this incident happened and still he feel horrified imagining that time

6 comments:

मुकेश कुमार सिन्हा said...

Jindagi main aise kathor satya se logo ko gujarna parta hai........par kaun kaise jhelta hai...ye uspe nirbhar karta hai...

best wishes dear........

anshul said...

thanx




khade khade

Rahul Srivastava said...

anshul i really want to appreciate what you shared


i think its really hard to believe such kind of facts in once life

its horrible but it also let us to think

that we are taking some situations unexpectedly so we have to be careful with all those things that can effect us badly

anyways nice blog of yours keep it up khade khade :)

Unknown said...

Oh...thankgod he is safe.

Anonymous said...

My younger brother did the same thing to me when my father passed away recently. He expressed all hidden things which he had in his mind all this years. You do not know how mind reacts. Life is like that.

Sukalyan said...

Hmmmm...