Followers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back Home

Every hostilities only has one dream when his exams will over and he will return home again, and he starts to dream this the day he return from his home for his next semesters, especially the one is 3000 km away from his home getting doses of samber every time :((.I am also among them not a big deal in six months I have 10 kg’s of weight and 2 inches of waist. the only thing that has kept me alive is two bottle of Pepsi every day.

i So getting back to the topic desperate to go home I was just counting for announcement for my examinations, not because to know when they are going to start but to know the day when they will end. Good to know that they were ending on 7th of july,that meant that I will be home on 9th :D so with a majority we decided to book our tickets through Ranchi and since there was no direct train for Ranchi on 7th so we decided to go via channai.next day our tickets were booked and we thought first stage accopolished,but just after three or four days a news came again that exams are extended to 10th of July damn my university :X and I a hurry we again ran to the station to extend the same tickets. Finally we thought that we will leave Bangalore on 11th. .Another job was runnig for the concession forms so that ticket charge could go half

Two days after our practical dates were announced and we got on to prepare for it and then our university again screwed us and this time both exam starting and ending day were extended from 16th it was extended to 25 and so was ending day which was extended to 14th VTU was screwing us and we were getting screwed so once again the meeting was called and this time majority for Ranchi again won since there was a direct train to Ranchi on 15th so we ran to station so cancel the tickets via Chennai and book new ones direct to Ranchi our practices were starting from next week so everyone started preparing for it. Finally we assured ourselves that no more extension in exam dates will be done.Practicles were over and exams were coming on and on.

Two days before our first exam I was sleeping calmly around 10 AM morning a loud noise woke me up and then I got to know that the maths paper which was on 26th has been cancelled and is shifted to 15th and again we had to do the same thing which we were doing from last three times. Run to the reservation counter, fill the form, get in queue and book the ticket. fortunately we got confirmed tickets after doing some break the queue tactics’ friend of ours was on the front row so as he went to book his tickets I went to his place and sat there with the same trick I called all my friends there and since the whole place was filled with the students of my college only so no one said anything to us At a counter next to us some people too started to break the queue form a queue of there own. An elderly person just objected for that that one of them catched his collar at the same instance one boy of another college (MVIT) too objected on this and he was pushed by o

one of his friends. Reacting on this other friends of his college too attacked them. We were just standing watching the whole show as our job was done. Someone informed us that police is coming as those idiots belong to the air force we all ran away from that place

Just 5 days before when exams were going to end a new news hit the place that all the train going from Vishakhapatnam have been cancelled on 16th as the bridge has been damaged again we called a meeting many options were checked they decided to go with all the options available at that time. They didn’t take me as I had an exam the same morning. Sadly we didn’t have reservation in any of the train instead some blunder mistakes were commited.in early morning chaos someone gave a 500 rs note instead of 100 rs to someone. Exams were ending just after 5 days I didn’t knew that how I am going home. In a big tension I searched for my options and two of them which were available were either go via Mumbai or via Delhi Since I didn’t knew anyone in Delhi other than my orkut friends I called contract killer (abhishek) he assured me that if there is a need he will help for sure. He was getting late for the class so he asked to call later. In a big tension I called another orkut friend Abhishek bhaiya owner of Kayastha world community. Abhishek bhaiya said that he wills surly help me out. He told that he will book my ticket via internet. My tension decreased and somehow I gave my second last paper. When I returned from college everyone other than me had decided to go together in any circumstances’ called abishek bhaiya just hoping my tickets aren’t booked yet and the same had happened for the first time in many days my luck had favoured me. I too had decided to go the way as they will choose.

Two days before our last exam a rumour again hit that trains have been restarted that meant we are going by the same train we were going earlier on 15th after our exams finished we left hostel with our luggage and kept it in friend’s flat the whole night we just wandered in Bangalore and the next morning we left for our destination. When we reached the station train was already on the platform.i first checked if any girl was there alongside me and fortunately enough a F19 was mentioned there below the berth of mine unfortunate to know she was with her father :((.While all my friends were crapping all time I preferred to sleep which I continued from 10 morning to 4 evening my friends thought as I were dead. The girl below me (my birth) and her father kept resting for the whole time on the whole berth not letting any of us sit on the lower birth as a revenge we too didn’t lowered our seats during the whole journey: P actually that girl’s dad was a fat ass who I think spoiled his daughter’s journey too instead of travelling with her friends she was going with her father:X

The train rocked for first day and we reached Vishakhapatnam half an hour before the given time and next day its condition became like a flu patient when it entered Jharkhand 8 hours late and it was being stopped everywhere just to pass maalgadis.At last everyone lost their patience at a station where it was stopped for around 15 minutes. My friends got up and broke the whole office of station master.i broke a telephone and got 15 rs out of it :D.After this incidence our train directly reached our destination 8 hours late but we all reached home between these irritating mosquitoes, long power cutes and a very slow net

4 comments:

Sukalyan said...

Please do some editing so that I can read beyond first paragraph :(

anshul said...

Ok:o
will do that

Unknown said...

kya vyatha hai aapki :O,really ise padne ke bad waha jane ki koi himmat nahi karega /)

मुकेश कुमार सिन्हा said...

great dear!!