Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Most Hated Person in Bangalore


In our life we meet many people. We like some we start hating some and remain neutral towards some. But hating someone to such an extent that you wish his to chop in pieces every time you see him and wish to throw those pieces in hot boiling oil. Strange na....I have the same kind of feeling towards someone and I want to do the same thing described above .I am talking about the bus conductors of Bengaluru.I haven’t seen so much rough and rude spoken people ever in my life. I feel the every conductor has the same father or mother who has taught them the same way to behave or maybe they all studied in the same school. Might be somewhere in Bengaluru there is a separate school for those who want to choose their career as bus conductor. They simply think that the bus in which he is taking tickets belongs to his own father and is obliging the passengers to travel in his bus. They feel their birth right to push a person standing and they themselves stand in the place where ladies are standing, what the hell. I myself have so many experiences with different type of conductors that I have started to feel that these conductors are only one person with some superhuman strength to be in different buses at the same time and power to change their face. Another problem occurs is of the language. Don’t know why I don’t understand what they say and they can’t make me understand what they want to say. It is simply like say something and do something stuff. I just wish that some fine day would come when I will get to fulfil my desire till now I am happy with abusing them at face that’s good that they don’t understand :D

17 comments:

Unknown said...

good blog with some good thoughts .

Sukalyan said...

Express more with examples on how they behave, I did not get any clear image.

Parvez Deshwali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parvez Deshwali said...

So I got it what all words you generally use on their face to abuse them :P
Still you could forget them and keep enjoying the REAL beauty in buses..(banglore is heaven) :D

Anonymous said...

Good blog.
But i guess the situation is faced is not limited to in bangalore itself but many places in the country .
Depends on how you face it.

Yashu said...

bangalore rocks :D

Unknown said...

Dun you worry brother.. Me coming there...

Daaru peeke saalon ko peetenge...

Ek saath sabko...

Unke school me ghus ke peetenge...

Beer bottle unke sar pe phodenge...

Unke naakun ko opener banake beer bottle kholenge...

Cheers...!!!! \m/

- Sagar

~The D.E was here~

anshul said...

:o

Rajeev said...

a little more expression and command over grammar. cite some examples. try to make it interesting to read.

-abhishek

Jigna Patel said...

thodi mistakes hain..but yeah...agreed...everyone hates somebody to that extent :D..i do :D

Sambitesh said...

Ha ha ha ... u have Jug Suraiya like sense of humor .... he too starts his article the same way but, as Suki said, he includes incidents and anecdotes ...

Anonymous said...

Had you become a smuggler instead you would have traveled by bus ... but no ! you had to become a student ! sheesh !

Anonymous said...

lagta hai unhone tujhe kisi ladki ke side se dhakka de diya!

Unknown said...

all u need to talk to a conductor about is the name of the place u want to go to .(why abuse :O) ?!!!!

P.S => u should to improve on ur grammar ! :)

Nit Wit said...

Dude, they can sue on ur blog these days! Beware! :P Jail ki farsh sakht hoti hai, "khade khade" pair dard karenge... :P At the same time, heck with grammar... mast thha :D

no signal said...

Your post reminds me of a conductor during my engg. days who used to be so frustrated and rough, rash with commuters as if he didn't have sex for years. :O Met a similar personality at a SBI branch too when i went to get a DD. I reckon, we should take this lightly, it creates lot of mental stress for ourselves too and we can't remove such people from society. :)

Unknown said...

IC needs a change!
I must be the owner and anshul the mod. The current mods may go for vacation to honolulu they need some fresh air :)


Holiday packages ka intezaam kiya jaye hamare mods ke liye :)

And me the future owner!

Respeck!