Followers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Bengaluru Dog Menace

Once upon a time Bengaluru was known as the garden city. Garden’s are still their but no one visits them because a bunch of dog is always there to welcome the visitors. Who says Bengaluru doesn’t have a night life. Even that we people don’t get to enjoy them but the dogs enjoy them very well. If you don’t believe just visit my place and I will give you a tour of doggy land and you might get to see their party also. They say Delhi is not safe for women especially at night We Bangalorians are lucky in here. Thanks to these dogs that even criminals fear to move alone at night. The first and the last time I dared to do this was when I left my friend’s flat which is just 10 min walk from my flat and in that 10 min walk I was surrounded with at least 15 dogs. They were moving like my bodyguards two in my right two in left rest were either ahead of me or behind my ass.I simply walked calmly and slowly don’t know how and as I reached my flat I just ran into toilet. Still this was a simple incident with me where nothing happened to me but in many case people get bitten some even are attacked brutally and despite knowledge of stray dogs are active in the particular areas of Bengaluru administration does nothing.Dont know if there is some political pressure like if dogs help in solving political disputes or something. Even it is not of any interest for animal right organisations, they had only become active when dogs killed a 3 months old child and then the residents killed all the dogs of that area. If we Bengalorians don’t have any night life why should dogs have? Or may be it is some hidden conspiracy by moral police so that people don’t move outside in night and thus Indian culture could be saved

9 comments:

Alok Mishra said...

lol...reminds me of my days back in school when we used to go out in the night/early morning for some 'cross country' run practice (about 5-6 kms run) everyday and there used to be all these dogs who started chasing us :P

Alok Mishra said...

and not just bangalore...a few laters one such incident occured in my college in srinagar...where i had once decided to go for some early morning jogs..i suddenly noticed a dog following me at my own pace....i slowed...he slowed...i stopped....he stopped...i walked he started walking...and then i saw my other frens coming from round the corner and felt so relieved :D when finally he gave up and turned around :P

anil said...

ROFL =))

peeya tha kya oss din :P

Rama. said...

Nice Blog.. :):)

"xerobillius virus" said...

mast likhe ho bey.. aajkal ke kutte sirf 4 wheeler ka peecha karte hai

Parvez said...

SO you kindda frustrated with these DOGS??: :P
BTW I still belive humans are most dangerous species.


P.S - Kill bill all the dogs :D

Sandeep Shrivastava said...

Only Way is to get rid of this

Sharp Shooter !!!!!

Atul Krishna said...

Nice article with small mistakes though. Initially, the flow was missing but u did connect well at the end.

Looking forward to for more blogs.
Good Luck.

मुकेश कुमार सिन्हा said...

Kutte ko bhi nahi chhoda.......:)
Nice article........!!