Followers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Credit Cycle

My dear friends

This is a letter to them who had lent me money and also to them to whom I have given. First I will like to address them whose some amount of money is with me and I haven’t returned I promise you people that till the end of our session each one of you will get them back. I am not sure when but sooner or later I will give it to you back.

Now next I will address them to whom I have given the huge amount of my pocket money which I get after hearing so much from my parents and you people haven’t returned me yet. I want it back coz I myself have to return it to those from whom I have taken, they want it urgently so that they can return it to that guy who paid their movie ticket last month.ohhhhh wait that guy had taken credit from the one who took from me. What the hell is this? This credit cycle has gone up to infinity that means keep taking and giving on credit and it will never come back to me. Or may be possible that after a long chain of payment the 100 rs I gave once may come back to me as like some carbon or oxygen cycle

OK I will wait for that day

3 comments:

Sukalyan said...

You reminded me that I gave 100Rs to Varun couple of week back, a DVD RW to Arpit ages back and don't know how many treats to how many people and don't know how many treats I am yet to take!

Musafir said...

Lolz . During my engg. I was a non-drinker ! One of my good friend finance a party on a occasion as I was not able to ask money from my parents for drinks :-o . My friend told me to never try to return that money ! Still I am try to do some indirect return to him :(

Well Its very common in friends :)

Jigna Patel said...

earn some interest while u still have that credit money! :D