Followers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

For KWC


KWC was a wonderful place I always loved it.it was feb 2007 when I joined this place.still I claim I was the 100th member of this community.KWC became a fun place because all my friends were there. in no time people got to know me, maybe for the stupidity and insanity I possess! Flirting was something I didn't enjoy, after all its virtual! KWC came as a good package, full of fun and nautanki, no serious talks, only fun and masti! I always loved this place KWC gave me so much that even I also don’t remember.leaving the time when I was banned from kayastha friends community without any reason and came back there without any support and was made to leave coz no one supported.The members who provoked me in KFC were cool with me in KWC and never said anything to me there,may be because that was like a home for me.i enjoyed every title there twice,was made POD twice,got to come in sidhi baat twice.
There came a time when anurag joined there and our tom and jerry fights began.i need to confesss here that I used to hate tihs guy but with time we became great friends.anurag is good at sarcasm and has a good humour.
ABOUT OWNER
KWC is lucky to have a owner like Abhishek bhaiya.he used to keep an eye on me always and I guess on few other members also.one more confession is that I used to disliked this earlier but later I became used to it.i person as like encyclopaedia of internet anything I needed he used to provide solution within minutes.the most remembered was when he mailed me a old sond Holiya me ude re gulal which I failed to find after 3-4 hours of searching.

KWC GIRLS
Well the one who says that kayastha girls are not good looking might have tried to crack the unsuccesfull attempt at humour.i needed to maintain a special column about them because they deserved it.i cant write much about them here but I will write later in a special blog.half of my time would have spent in fighting with them teasing them and being teased by them.i am not mentioning any of their name coz If I miss anyone other would feel bad
Just one message
I love girls of kwc.Thanks for being my sisters :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good
well i dont know u
but your blog is simply cool

Unknown said...

Your honest evaluation of KWC is appreciated...still I don't agree with your first sentence that it was a wonderful place....To most of us it is still a very wonderful place.
All the best to you and May you get atleast one KWC girl who could be very special for you!!!!

Shree