Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ytping miskates


A lot of people complain about my typos, errors and the grammatical mistakes that I do while posting or chatting the thing is no different in my real life where “half day leave” becomes “half day love” but people do understand if they want to and usually they do but still then they remind me of the mistake that I have made. For an instance if I have want to type hello and instead it appears as hlleo then It is just a general mistake which the person next to me will understand but he/she will must remind me that a typo has occurred.

Typos are very common.Infact anyone can make typing mistakes. The intensity differs from person to person. Many times we read in newspapers about regret the error section they just make funny errors sometimes. I agree that it is totally a fault of the typist because of who “Happy diwali” had became “Nappy diwali” on the front page. And next day they will simply publish a column by the name regret the error. Obviously no one is going to notice the both.

Typos originated after Y! Became popular and so did word shortcut. “About “became “abt” and so did many other words .In my case I always like fast typing and I don’t care what if have left behind. Checking typos in Mozilla or MS word is just a waste of time. When people are going to understand finally what I want to say. Still then there are many spelling threads dedicated to me who want me make correct spellings and really I think I am improving

Note 1: I think this is my first blog without any typos

Note 2: if you find one just remind me :p

Note 3: I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre sce without ant ytping miskates

10 comments:

Sukalyan said...

Hmmmm..... some typos are fine, if the first and last alphabet is correct then the human mind cannot make much of a difference between the correct and the type but when typing become ytping, it won't work.

Grammatical mistakes just stop the flow of reading as the reader has to re-read the thing to get what has been said.

...ritika.... said...

[ the thing is no different in my real life where “half day leave” becomes “half day love” ]

The thing is no different in my real life where 'half day leave' becomes 'half day love'.

[ For an instance if I want to..]

For an instance, if I want to

[then It is just a general mistake which]

then it is just a general mistake ..

Forget it! I am not editing this :x

anshul said...

thank you ritika :P





khade khade

...ritika.... said...

When the human mind encounters

something that is wrong according

to the instructions fed into it

all through the years, it is

irritating for it and this

irritation makes reading

pleasureless !

Siddhesh Kabe said...

Typing mistakes are mutual...wen a person types an ytpo...we generally understand...its the curse of american standard keyboard...:P

Again nowadays hinglish is becoming popular and ppl (like me) find it pleasure to contribute to the freedom struggle against english, by typing hinglish... ;) (smetimes Himaringlish :P)

Nice article though...

Unknown said...

Typos are seriously irritating. I really don't care whether I type fast or slow, the matter is when people finally read what I have written, they find it a piece which could just not be understood but understood well, and maybe even appreciated. Typos, many a times spoil an otherwise nice literary comment/ writing.
And as far as your writings are concerned, the grammatical part is more of a concern than the Typos :)

Good Work BTW! :)

Unknown said...

Anshul, there are several punctuation mistakes in your Blog :P. ur first sentence was a tad too long and could have been split into 2 sentences. :D

On a more serious note, lots of people make lots of typing errors / spelling errors ! .... but we like to pick on you :D

typos or no typos ... here's wishing that people continue to make lots and lots of threads re. u :D

btw... nice work ! :D ...

Varun said...

hmmm..... even ur blog displayed some punctuation typos[:d]


but to me typos means very less...

i root by the idea that languages and script are but to communicate and communicate effectively....


most of these typos are understood in mot of the circumstances so i dunn think typos are that big a fuss[:p]

anshul said...

@all


kya karu aadat se lachar hu :P




khade khade

KJ said...

no one can be pefrect, but one sholud alawys try to impruve!
:P

somhou, it feels betar to reed if it is without errors,so minimieze them!

warna to tujhe jhel hi rahe hain :D