Followers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Trip To Nandi Hills




It was fine evening when for the first time I was in brigade road without any tension of being caught by anyone as I had left hostel. Next was the plan for a night stay at one of my friend’s flat as I had to study maths(which I knew will never happen).I was just wandering on road orkutting by mobile. I called my friend to inform him that I am coming to his flat but he himself was out just finished watching the show of Rock on! I told me to wait for him at a mall nearby. Making me wait there, he himself went to his flat and then called me to come there. By mistake Mrityunjai and Suraj caught me at that mall and Suraj seized my cellphone as he wanted to hear songs of rock on for whole night. They told me to wake up tomorrow morning at 5:00 A.M as they are going to for a trip to nandi hills so all the study plans failed and simply I went to Rishi’s flat and slept




Next morning at 5:00 A.M. when I was sleeping I felt a kick on a donkey it was Rahul who had came to wake us up as the bus had came. Rahul returned my almost battery down mobile which was raped by Suraj for the whole night. It was raining slowly. From my flat only three people got ready to come as everyone had some problem of his own. This was the problem of almost every flat. Picking everyone from their respective flats we set to the trip for Nandi hills.
In bus Rahul was busy with his own problem which was fixing the woofer with the UPS but was unable to do so, so he simply connected it to the radio of the bus. It was 6:30 A.M. when we came out of town. Every type of nautanki was going on in the bus from dance to abuses and even bhajans. After a stop to have tea and snacks I with others went on the roof. The fun had just started. The only problem sitting on the roof was that the branches of trees were just above our heads and every time we crossed one someone got hit. We could feel the clouds above our heads.Shoughting singing and abusing we reached our destination. Some of us were singing Sutta song others were busy taking photos.It was a celebration of becoming senior and reaching in second year.


Nandi hills was extremely romantic place. Good luck to us that we were with 20 other guys :P. And another thing were the monkeys.dont know what do they find to do on the hills. This question I was wondering in myself until a monkey snatched a packet of lays from Rahul and then ran toward me but I threw my packet and ran away in myself. The one person who was extremely active in the whole trip was Sanjay our college topper. The masti he did and made us do was extremely funny.



We remained there till 1:00 pm or so and then left to return city.At return Rahul had his dabba UPS charged so we got chance to listen some good songs. Even in return no one looked tired and was doing the same masti as we were doing from morning. This masty was not enough when we made the bus to stop at a lonely place and started dancing. The freshly charged UPS seemed to be more dead than a fully discharged Battery. After every 5 minutes it went off automatically and the one who was playing the songs listened all the galis. When the song bhootni k was played they made me dulha and Chandan himself became ghoda and gave me a ride.Damn the bus driver was hungry so he spoiled the whole show. In an hour or so we reached back to home keeping the memories of the trip in heart.I have the pics of the trip taken from every camera and mobile and reached to the conclusion the even Rohit has a sadela mobile but the pics from his camera are the best
In the whole trip I noticed one thing “Although we have left hostel but still we all have memory of it somewhere in our heart and we all still are a hostilitie”

11 comments:

Sukalyan said...

Its good you guys have the feeling of being a hostelite, here after they get out from hostel, the feeling is totally gone, no more huge get together.

Abhishek said...

the college days and the gangs moving to odd places, the best combo, m sure the monkey acts u guys did were more than that of the monkeys ;)

anshul said...

m sure the monkey acts u guys did were more than that of the monkeys ;)
yeah :D it was a total masty :P
even monkeys seemed to have got some compition :D :P



khade khade

anshul said...

m sure the monkey acts u guys did were more than that of the monkeys ;)
yeah :D it was a total masty :P
even monkeys seemed to have got some compition :D :P



khade khade

Iconoclast said...

College life is really "FULL OF FUN" .. n nice to know that u guys r living the real "COLLEGE LIFE".
I m also sad to know that there was no gal around u guys at such a romantic place. BABA KHADE KHADE show ur CASANOVA SKILLS n PATAAOFY a gal n then have a trip to the romantic place :D

bobby said...

hmmmm....

i'd just like to say anshu that

"i am jealous" :-<

____

i wish i could enjoy my next birth 8->

*wonders*

anshul said...

@bobby

keeep wondering :p



@anu
no i did'nt got chance to show my skills :D :P



khade khade

zzboy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

wow .. cool i didn't go to nandi hills when i went to karnatake :o :(



ANSHUL

@ "Nandi hills was extremely romantic place. Good luck to us that we were with 20 other guys :P."

bole to [:o] ??????
good luck Kyon .... [:o] ??

Natasha!

Jigna Patel said...

great!..i'm thoroughly jealous :P...nice snaps...i'm sure you'll cherish this forever!

Unknown said...

haha,very nice anshul[:P]
monkey effect in this story is amazing[:P]spcly when u ran away[/)]