Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Friend Bobby


I have got a unique friend circle.Not because my friends are unique but because they are my friend. I am writing this story while I am in hospital and just taken 2 bottles of glucose. They say that khali dimag shaitan ka ghar ban jata hai this is the effect of some kind of that feeling. So the story starts with my friend bobby who always keeps crying that his cat ran away after 20 days he fed him came to me and asked me that I write so good stories why don’t I write one for him. So simply to make the matter rafa dafa I said that I will write something for him. The thing is that when you talk something in favour of him he becomes so much happy that it cannot be described here,it would be pretty gay to say that. So I forgot that talk and became busy with my life (crap).Again after few days bobby came back to me and demanded the same thing. So I replied him that how can I write something for him as stories are written for them who do something different, bobby said that he will do something different and he will make me write something for him :-\.

I never thought that he has thrown me some challenge until a day when I saw him coming and he is making a donkey riding his back. In reply to the obvious question that when the hell this he is replied that everyone rides a donkey but he has done something different so now it’s time that I write something for him. I said it is not different it is insane go do something different.

Again the matter closed for few days until one day I got a call for him asking me to meet at some place. He said that this will really make me write a story for him. Cursing myself that why did I made such a promise to such a person I went to see him. This time he had called me at his home and was really wishing that he don’t make me write my first gay experience of my life. After reaching his home when my hands were about to reach that call bell button I heard some weird barking sound. I thought that he has bought home some new breed of dog at his home instead what I saw shocked me.

I saw my dear lovable friend bobby tied to a rope as they do to the dogs and he is behaving like them. With a strange feeling I stepped inside the gate and at that moment he jumped upon me as like a bulldog and my first gay experience was about to be written when he said. Look this is something different please write a story for me. I was like WTF. I asked him to get away from me and told him that it is not different it is pagalpan and some special words which I don’t want to post here :P. I really wish that I don’t get this type of task when I perform in roadies battleground.

Fuming at him I returned back to my place. I was shocked for three days and forgot to take food twice because I simply kept thinking about that incident. It’s not that some kind of gay feelings were coming over me instead I was completely shocked. I am still shocked that’s why I am not getting appropriate words for this. This incident kept rotating into my mind for several days and when I was about to forget this chapter my best friend again called me and said that this time he will really make me write a story about himself. I was so much irritated by him that I simply begged him that please don’t call me again or do anything insane. I will do write a story for you

So my dear friends this the story of bobby which he finally made me write.

PS: I don’t have any gay feelings towards him. He too is straight and me too

8 comments:

gayatri said...

uncalled-for use of the word 'gay'

Sambitesh said...

What is this fixation with word "gay" eh ?? Why are y trying so hard to prove that u r not gay ?? :P

And what the frik was that ?? I wan't my 1 min back :X

SSaun said...

baki sab theek hai !!iss post ko tiranga kyun banaya ?

anshul said...

arre when i was in hospital this thing came into my mnd and i wrote it :D

Ratedstar said...

velle mera time waste kiya mujhe laga tha tera koi dost tujhse mukti paake swarg/narak sidhaar gaya hai so i wasted my time in checking this x-(

Ullu ka pillu

SSaun said...

vaise if this thing came to ur mind when u were in hospital, dont u think u shud have got a brain checkup done ?

Anonymous said...

chutiya blog

workhard said...

Dude.. wheres the gay part in this.. i was looking out for some excitement in this story..

Domain registration india