Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Now Bored With Life


The second blog I bring to you after the third bottle of glucose has been given to me.I have missed two of my internals and given rest two of them in high fever.Last night I got so much frustrated that I almost cried but I am a tough guy crying don’t suits me. Stuti di I lied to you when I called you I was still in hospital at that time. Photon plus rocks \m/ Carry anywhere internet will continue. only they don’t let me remain wake up till long in night, WTF. I am just worried about that hospital bill :|. PS: I have completed my first roadies selection video in the same high fever and I want you people to vote me to get into next round. For more check my status message.

Ok lets get to the point. The purpose of writing this blog was that how boring my life and the world around me has gone. How it bites me so badly that I want to get rid of it. I landed in Bangalore on 27th august 2007 and now two years are about to complete. First year was exciting as for the first time I got experienced with many things. And then after I reached in second year out of hostel staying with new roommates. First few months passed with no problems. Then there came ego clashes and fights and big fights. If felt like I have been subjected to some kind of cycle going to college returning back and all those non sense.

I need something different now. I am really bored with all these things. I am bored with seeing the same old face from two years and two years more to continue. I am fed up of that alarm which rings every morning at 9:00 AM and then at 4:20 PM. And moreover I am bored of myself. With that fever screwing my life once again I don’t think anyone will save me from a year back. My internals marks are not going to increase and in few months my fate will be decided.

I want to get out of this hospital. This old man at my right side farts too much. I think this is the time to leave all things I am addicted with and start it all again. I have made some really good friends with time just hope that they don’t forget me. For four years consecutively I won the best spammer award at different positions. That fetched me nothing. From two years I am winning Quiz competition in my college and also that GD in which no one speeks. Even they are not going to fetch me anything.

It’s been 8:00 PM and my friends are here so I need to stop this and catch you people later.

PS : don’t blame on me for so many mistakes. I am really frustrated with all of it happening. I really want to share my problems with my someone but I have got no one. Not even that F’Ked up people who cannot miss a single internals for me

5 comments:

gayatri said...

gosh, dat red is really bright!

Sambitesh said...

Do it man ... just do it. If u r a MAN then do it ... get rid of all those bad habits. It settles like a thin film on us ... our useless friends joins us and we become part of asshole of an organism whose sole function is to excrete ... no productivity flows from us ...

Unknown said...

You poor soul! :O

Anonymous said...

*get well soon*

and god may give ur all bills :D

workhard said...

I think you need a break..

Domain registration india