Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Without ticket journey

My father got transferred to a small place in Bihar. So I had to do a three hours special journey to my new home this time. I was already so nervous when I came to know about no power no internet thing. I reached Patna and I had to catch another train to that place. My train arrived late and the train which I had to catch was about to leave. I asked a person over there he told me to get in. This WT journey was something that I always wanted to do but how. What would I do if the TT comes? From where I would pay the fine. What if he takes me to jail. I asked that guy who advised me about this and I irritated him the level which he couldn’t have imagined even in his wildest dreams. At last he told me to sit with him and just asked me one thing Pehli baar Bihar me aae ho. Then I felt proud to be a Bihari :D. He said that it is not only you who is travelling WT and he was correct at his point. If I had taken ticket and I would have shown to the TT then I would have felt myself as like an alien between everyone.
While sitting in a compartment of a local train without a fan and the bogie laden with passengers to the core. I had some wonderful experiences. A samosa wala came who was selling samosas of 1 rs each and it was damn tasty :P. The fear of getting caught by the TT was always ticking somewhere in my heart, And the fear al most came true when someone Said that TT is coming with GRP people. It was like meri fatt gai and aur bhi fatt gai when many of them jumped out of the train. Those people included that guy too who advised me this non-sense. Being new to the place I had no idea what to do. Well the TT came and checked everybody’s ticket. I had decided that I will say that I lost the ticket, I am ready to pay fine and please don’t take me to jail. I had my college I card ready to show them that see I study in Bangalore and I am new to this place. The TT came to my side without saying a word to me or even asking about the ticket he went ahead. May be because I was the one who looked like a responsible citizen on India. A 2 hour journey changed to 5 hours long and when I reached home I saw the place I was like having the biggest shock of my life. But there were many train journeys coming on the way. Someday later I will tell you about this :P. Till now let me enjoy these moments which includes 6 hours of power supply and a scorching heat. Yet I have found a cyber cafe which charges 50 rs an hour so no internet problem.BTW I think I need to post another blog to tell you about the place

17 comments:

SSaun said...

May be because I was the one who looked like a responsible citizen on India.

U r trying ur hands on sarcasm right ?? :P :P

anil said...

:O

gayatri said...

ur "my friend bobby" set the benchmark :(
from now on i am gonna rate every post against it - no this didnt reach 'bobby' wali level.

so u can pat ur back now :D

IC Radio 370 said...

LAlu ki demotion ho gya :P....

next time..be-ware of TT :P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

[b]well nice experince.spl the 1 rs samosa.tw anshul..every time u r not that lucky :p

Unknown said...

[b]well nice experince.spl the 1 rs samosa.tw anshul..every time u r not that lucky :p

Unknown said...

Whnever i travel in train with ticket and TT doesnt come to chek it, it feels like hell. I feel why the hell i purchased ticket I wud hv got beer with tht money :(
Zaffar

Unknown said...

I always buy a ticket and harass everybody who havent :D It feels really great doing that :D

I tell them when the TT comes i will ask the TT to check you :D:D:D:D:D

NehaDivekar said...

nice experience.. but d next tym do travel wid a ticket..

Unknown said...

[i] At last he told me to sit with him and just asked me one thing Pehli baar Bihar me aae ho. Then I felt proud to be a Bihari :D. He said that it is not only you who is travelling WT and he was correct at his point. If I had taken ticket and I would have shown to the TT then I would have felt myself as like an alien between everyone.[/i]

THIS FOR ME IS THE ESSENCE OF THIS ENTIRE BLOG !!!!!!!

Mammu said...

LoL! it'd have been so much fun if he had asked you for the ticket! :D

Sandeep Shrivastava said...

Atleast you reached the destination. If it happen again, buy atleast Platform Ticket.

Sukalyan said...

1st you said it is a 3 hour journey then you say 2 hour journey made 5 hours, I am confused.

About the TT not asking, maybe it was because you were the only one in the train to wear jeans?

Lezlie Tripathy said...

god bless yu

very witty

Abhishek said...

May be because I was the one who looked like a responsible citizen on India.
kis angle se :O
tu bihari ishtudent lag raha tha isiliye usne puchne ki bhi himmat nahi ki, waise bhi khurrat dikhta hai :D

workhard said...

That was a really close call...


Domain registration india