Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back from Mysore

Like all of you know that I was in Mysore few days/week s back U guys might have seen the pics and I hope u guys know that I enjoyed there a lot . I met my childhood friend and friends from IC Parth and Vinesh and spent a good time. But I didn’t know that what things are waiting for me as I was returning to Bangalore. I wanted to return to Bangalore as early as possible so I woke up early and went to bus stop . Got into a bus and my return journey started. I had only 300 rs in my pocket because I thought that bus will drop me at my place and I will save me 300 rs :D. After 3 hours journey and spending 200 rs in bus fare in other things I reached Bangalore. The place where the bus stopped was a much unknown place to me. He conductor said that bus will not go ahead because of some traffic Jam as there was Eid on that day. He told me to go so and so and you will reach the place you want. I started walking and finally got a bus that was going to market. I thought that it is KR market so I asked nothing. Then I came to know that there are so many markets in Bangalore and I have reached some other market . Though I was lucky to get a bus which was Going to KR market. KR market is a Muslim area so that place was busy with Eid Celebrations. My bus stopped at a place and again conductor said that they cannot go further because of some Jam. I was feeling like WTF but I got off from the bus and started walking. I asked people that how far is the market and everyone gave the same answer that THODA DOOR CHALO AA JAEGA. I kept on walking and walking and finally........... it started raining. I was already so much fucked up and one more addition to my troubles joined me. I still kept on walking in that heavy rain with 70 rs in my pocket. I got into a auto so that I can reach the place. I took the decision to get into that auto because it was the only one that was empty. When I reached market unlike what I imagined the place was like some village from Bihar during flood. I opened my shoes and got into that flood to reach the bus stand which was still few steps away. Those few steps made me feel like covering thousands of nautical miles :P . Finally I got into the right bus with only 20rs in my pocket. I thought that finally My troubles are over. On the seat next to me some guys were sitting whose talking style made me feel like they are freshers from my college. I thought that when they will get off from the bus I will too get off. I even felt a bit angry on those juniors that they cannot recognise their super senior. But Sadly Those idiots were from another college which was far away from my place and I have reached ahead of my stop. I got off again from the bus and again my walk started to reach my flat. Finally I reached my flat switched on my laptop and I found out that it is not starting. I was already too much troubled to I didn’t bothered about it much and went to sleep. Phewwwww .... finally my troublesome day was over :D or atlease I hoped so.
There is a saying NO ONE DIES VIRGIN LIFE FUCKS ALL I think it was 100% correct with me in that case :D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

first of all i have not gone thru the essay coz i dont like to read life stratching notes/articles :P........but yeah, i can surely say that its gonna be an interesting one since its came frm KHADE KHADE :P.....will read after sometime.....have bookmarked it ;) .......

Sukalyan said...

Kya nautanki hai, your decisions were wrong and that makes all of us read your typos X-(

Adi said...

I guess there are few days when we make all the dumb decisions ! and laugh it off next day.

Asha Angadi said...

u wil have so much money to blow on gals, but u can;t plan a safe trip for urself..wake up :D

and u r in b'lore from so long and donno how many karkets r there and which bus goes where..beta dhyan do :D

मुकेश कुमार सिन्हा said...

khade, khade.........tune bore kar diya..........:D

anyway.....You written sweetly.."WTF"!!

Unknown said...

Such things happen to me so frequently..I cant pen down all...else more than half of internet space will be consumed by Lizzie :P.

The blog is good..U surely write well...

Few areas to improve: Do not use F words if you are making someone else read it.

And to be more precise, use paragraphs after every 3-4 sentences..so that the reader doesnt feel bored by seeing the size of ur blog but appreciates ur writing skills..

Good work..Keep it up.