Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WHY ME

Weather of Bangalore now days is enough to make you feel frustrated. Cold and sad nowhere to go and no one to talk with feeling alone. Everyone has problem nowadays and everyone feels like I am the only person left in this world who have no problems. People come talk about their problems cry shout in front of me and then leave. I read somewhere that there are good times and then bad times and then the worst comes and then goes but it seems like the worst phase of my life don't wants to leave me.I am falling short on relations,short on friends and even unable to trust anyone nowadays.I cannot trust people,cannot trust my friends and not even the opportunities. Today just few minutes back I had the most important test of my life.Scoring 15+ was simply so important and I couldn't. Just because I kept studying another chapter and just 5 min before the test I came to know that what mistake I did.Sometimes I feel that I have no problems I just want to feel like I am having so many problems. Still sometime somewhere I will get out of all these things happening dont know when

PS: Dont mark my typos here :P

8 comments:

Abhishek said...

Its u coz ppl find someone to rely on :)

I know its difficult being a punch bag, but it has its own comfort :D

Vishal Trivedi said...

It happens with everyone @ a time. Life goes on. Whats important is to maintain what we truly are and not get influenced by surroundings and circumstances unless we need to change ourselves. Be yourself unless you require to change for greater good.

gayatri said...

ok, i guess i have to say something encouraging :-| "tough times dont last, tough ppl do."

P.S. : maybe u can be the Oprah Winfrey of India :D

Neha Divekar said...

don't worry anshul.. phases like these are a part of anyone's and everyone's lives.. all we need to do is simply face it and hope that it'll end one day... loved the post...

rupalibarai said...

Well, if not u then someone else...Everyone thinks exactly same way when they are surrounded by one...

If I talk like an elder, then wud say u should talk to people and ask which chapter to study...

but at the same time, I understand it is not possible all the times.

Don't get sediments accumulated in your life..Feel lively and feel good about yourself.

@Consult me(I m no good than a Psychiatrist and will charge less fees ;-))

-Again quoting about your blog- Pause. Use paragraphs!

Sukalyan said...

All the comments in this blog sucks :P

See, if everyone is coming to you and speaking their problems out, all they are doing is relieving themselves off their tensions and avoiding going into a depression. Sharing is an important factor to stay normal in tough times. So, simply go out and blabber out whatever inside to even a stranger and you will feel better. Those friends in my opinion are doing a good job by blabbering out.

Also, once out of this whole thing, I am sure its going to be one of those things where one can look back and laugh.

Sukalyan said...

By the way, bravo on studying wrong chapter, without these things, Engg. life is boring.

Sandeep Shrivastava said...

i feel like the same

dun worry it happen